Inner healing - bind up the broken hearted - give oil of joy for mourning - healing procedure.
- Person must forgive source of the wound in his/her spirit.
- Person must forgive self for wrong response to the hurt done person.
- Person must ask God to forgive them for not responding correctly to God's grace.
- Person must break and remove the roots of the wound in his/her spirit.
- Hearts of stone - renounce and ask God to remove. Ezekiel 36:26.
- Bitter-root judgments - renounce and break and cover with the Blood.
- Bitter-root judgments with self - renounce and break and cover with the Blood.
- Person must ask for healing to begin in his/her spirit and the effects in his or her soul (mind, will, emotions) and body to be healed, erased, transformed.
- Person must learn to experience true love from God and must be opened to receiving love from people.
- Person must meditate on joy verses from the Bible.
- Person must learn what motive gift God has given him or her - joy comes from exercising the motive gift.
- An anointing of joy (joy pill) can be given to person to help sustain the soul during the healing process.
BACK TO: Perfecting of the Saints; Prophetic Counseling; EFI; THE EDIFIER
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, Ephesians 4:12
© 1990, Jacqueline L. Davis
WWW © 1999, EFI